A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a hybrid business entity having certain characteristics of both a corporation and a partnership or sole proprietorship (depending on whether LLC is formed by a single member or multiple members). The primary benefits of forming a LLC are limited liability, ownership flexibility, and pass-through taxation.
New York LLC formation requires registering a LLC with the New York Department of State and complying with LLC publication requirement. Ishimbayev Law Firm provides both of these services for a flat fee.
New York LLC Formation and Publication package includes:
- LLC name availability check
- Preparation of Articles of Organization
- Filing Articles of Organization with New York Department of State (State fee is $210)
- Preparation of Single-Member Operating Agreement
- Obtaining EIN from IRS (Employer Identification Number)
- Preparation of LLC legal notice in compliance with NY State law
- Publishing LLC notice in newspapers designated by County Clerk (publication fee depends on a county)
- Filing affidavits of publication with New York Department of State (State fee is $50)
- Filing Certificate of Publication with New York Department of State
Please contact us to learn more about forming a LLC in a different state.
Click here FOR FREE CONSULTATION“Dmitriy helped me with forming an LLC. He was very professional, explained everything clearly and did his job perfectly. I only needed to sign some papers and everything else was done by Dmitriy. I’d definitely recommend him to my friends and family. No complaints! ”